Join Beth Steinhorn, President of VQ Volunteer Strategies, for a discussion on how to identify needs that can be addressed by virtual volunteers and learn about tools and tips to adapt best practices in engagement to the virtual arena.
At this challenging time, you can still engage volunteers while keeping them, your staff, and the community safe–and, by establishing systems now for virtual engagement, you’ll build your capacity to engage volunteers for years to come. Receive a virtual volunteer checklist to help assess roles and tools to support accountability.
What You’ll Learn:
- The evolving definition of virtual volunteers
- Tips for screening and placing volunteers virtually
- How to equip virtual volunteers for success
- How to best leverage technology
- Tips for holding virtual volunteers accountable